logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Twospotz  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2014 10:02:30 PM(UTC)
Twospotz

Hey peeps and fluffs! BigGrin

Short n sweet intro about me.
Lynx lady in her prime, married to a handsome Fox.Wub First year at NFC but oldtimer in the Furry sense. Shamelessly admitting to being 39 yr old. ThumpUp

CATS the Musical nutcase (Several suits, wearing none this time...) and in general a big-cats admirer. Likes a good costume checkingout (How it is made etc.) and good ART among many things. ;-) Art and craft person, hopefully with a dealer table as well and various bits n bobs to sell and show. A nice chat is always fun. Severely addicted to a nice cup of tea! Earl Grey. Hot. Woot

Doodles and draws a bit as well (Deviantart...). Laugh

Offline Miles T.F. Baxxter  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:41:24 PM(UTC)
Miles T.F. Baxxter

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi and welcome to both the forum and to the convention, Twospotz! Hope you'll enjoy yourself here. =)

And Cats is a fine musical, though I prefer the slightly lesser known Ma-Ma myself. Even has a lynx in it!
"Sometimes the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out, can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are."
~ Twilight Sparkle
Offline abby-fennec  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:31:10 PM(UTC)
abby-fennec

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Twospotz Go to Quoted Post
Hey peeps and fluffs! BigGrin

Short n sweet intro about me.
Lynx lady in her prime, married to a handsome Fox.Wub First year at NFC but oldtimer in the Furry sense. Shamelessly admitting to being 39 yr old. ThumpUp

CATS the Musical nutcase (Several suits, wearing none this time...) and in general a big-cats admirer. Likes a good costume checkingout (How it is made etc.) and good ART among many things. ;-) Art and craft person, hopefully with a dealer table as well and various bits n bobs to sell and show. A nice chat is always fun. Severely addicted to a nice cup of tea! Earl Grey. Hot. Woot

Doodles and draws a bit as well (Deviantart...). Laugh

Welcome :3. It will be fun to meet new people ^^
Im Abby Fennec from Iceland and im the Admin of http://www.icelandfurs.org
Offline staghorne  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:15:11 AM(UTC)
staghorne

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Wowzerz!

You are one of the local fans and artists I've hoped to meet ever since I was a little ball of fluff just getting started in the fandom. Now you're coming to NFC. *squees with joy*

I hope you will have a great time at the convention! ^^
Offline pilosus  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 2:04:16 PM(UTC)
pilosus

Welcome! Nice to se more Lynxes around ^^
Offline sfw  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2014 8:28:41 PM(UTC)
sfw

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Are you bringing the fox with you too? We will have to get together at some point when I'm not working and you're not drawing and have a chat :)
Offline Gero  
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 10:44:09 PM(UTC)
Gero

Dont tell me about Cats, I have seen it 19 times so far and LOVE it. If you meet me at the con I would be happy to show you my Cats inspired tattoo, and some wonderfull photos. Ive done Cats make up countless times and have a couple of costumes myself, even thou I prephere partials theese days.

If you have Cats costumes and could bring one with you I would be more than happy. While I have meet tons of Cats actors both in and out of costumes I have never meet anohter Cats fan in costume.
Offline Twospotz  
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 12:41:55 AM(UTC)
Twospotz

Looks like i will meet many interesting persons at this Con. I might not be the most loud and herd but then I am a peoplewatcher mostly. Find me in the Dealers Den! Ask nicely and I might just share some tips n tricks with artsy happy folk. I am no master but apparently a fairly good teacher. ;-)
Offline Twospotz  
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 12:44:44 AM(UTC)
Twospotz

I don't have the room to bring any of my costumes, I'm sorry. Sad I will have mainly sales stuff and art supplies n private things. Unsure So it'll be my Bomby tail 'n collar only. And.. ahem... 65 times. ;-)

[img]null[/img]

Originally Posted by: Gero Go to Quoted Post
Dont tell me about Cats, I have seen it 19 times so far and LOVE it. If you meet me at the con I would be happy to show you my Cats inspired tattoo, and some wonderfull photos. Ive done Cats make up countless times and have a couple of costumes myself, even thou I prephere partials theese days.

If you have Cats costumes and could bring one with you I would be more than happy. While I have meet tons of Cats actors both in and out of costumes I have never meet anohter Cats fan in costume.

Offline Gero  
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 8:08:45 AM(UTC)
Gero

You got a PM. :) Looks like we could be somewhat of a Cats fan group then. I know a friend of mine, TheKarelia and one of her friends is Cats fans as well. Maybe we could find some time to do Cats make up at least? Even thou I dont know how good that is given all the fluffies around the con.