logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Professor Reynard  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:57:36 PM(UTC)
Professor Reynard

Good morning everyone, Professor Reynard here - greymuzzle fox (well, am 33 - that's probably like 150 in fur years!) and artist. This'll be my first overseas con and only my second furry con, am really looking forward to meeting you all! Sadly no fursuit due to limited flight baggage allowance (though I'll hopefully be fully suited for Confuzzled!)

I'll have a dealer table selling unique handcrafted steampunk artifacts such as rayguns, monstrous things in jars, and an Indifference Engine, as well as handmade stained glass, sculpts and dioramas of furries, and a selection of My Little Pony customs and dioramas for the bronies amongst you! :)

I'll be arriving at Arlanda on Thursday lunchtime if anyone wants to meet up and find the hotel together!

Prof. R.

PS:
(Mods - please remove this bit if it's not allowed!)
If anyone would like to commission a sculpt of their fursona or ponysone in advance to receive at the con, just let me know. I'll also have a few commission slots at the con - order on Friday, collect on Sunday morning.

Offline ziggy_wolf  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:45:05 PM(UTC)
ziggy_wolf

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Pawsome, I'll be sitting at the corner of the den selling prints and drawing stuff, when I'm I'm not dumping all my hard earned cash on your table and buying all your stuff. You'll know me by the stripe on my head. Uhm, do you do Lovecraftian Cthulhu steampunk larp props?

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:46:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Because the stars are not right yet

Offline Professor Reynard  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:27:54 PM(UTC)
Professor Reynard

Will look forward to meeting you ziggy! Funny you should say that - as it happens I've a Cthuloid foetus preserved in a jar from the Miskatonic collection, a little sculpt of a vixen battling a tentacled monstrosity, and a selection of copper, brass, wood and glass rayguns ideal for pesky Mi-go... (Also a MLP airship called the Nightgaunt, though the Lovecraftian connection is tenuous...)
Offline ziggy_wolf  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 1:21:40 AM(UTC)
ziggy_wolf

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Do you have any pictures you could pm me?
Offline Miles T.F. Baxxter  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 6:11:01 PM(UTC)
Miles T.F. Baxxter

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Well met and welcome aboard the fuzz train! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Your table sounds pretty interesting! And I'm a big pony fan myself. I doubt I'd be able to afford any custom sculpts currently, alas. Perhaps in the future. Do you happen to have a link to where one might see samples of your work, Professor Reynard?
"Sometimes the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out, can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are."
~ Twilight Sparkle