logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 8:08:53 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I loved this con as much as the previous one but since some one decided to put a theathre premiere that I have to attend so I felt I missed a good junk of it. *Sadface*

From my perspective it was a good con even thou I didnt like that the group photo was a flight of stairs down from the entreance, I couldnt get there with Geros big feetpaws so for next year I would recomend a site thats hasnt any stairs to get there.

I would still like to have a more official info corner (even thou you tried) for thoose not so unofficial room parties and other events that you want a crowd for. The info corner you had was more "klotterplank" thing than a serious info corner.

Sadly I missed the fursuiter got talent thing cause I got involved with a long chat with Twospotz over Cats, but I would really like to see more of that sort for next year, and maybe a pawpet/fursuiters theathre thing you be good? Being a huge fan of animal musicals it would be lovely to recreate one of theese for next year.

The hug boxes was a great idea, even thou I never really saw any one hugging there. Giving the next years theme a "secret" hugging or party room would be a neat idea.

Other than that I REALLY loved all the hotel staff this year. They where so friendly and got over the top with animal costums and they where very friendly talking to and some even recognized me from last year. I really hope the staff at the next site can be as friendly and talkative as they where, but no matter what I am really gonna miss this wonderfull hotell and theyre staff! Love to all of you!

For next year I would love a Jellicle Cats activity if thers any more cats fans showing up, I talked to at least three this year but I dont know how a catting area would work, given that theees creatures face paint and how it react with furs.

I would also love one or more present of past actor/s from Cats or any other animal related shows like The Lion King since it would be pawesome to get a chance to talk to them about the art off being an animal on the stage. Cats in particular has an reputation for having really good trained in cats acting skills, besides having wonderfull costumes and being (in all cases Ive seen) very friendly bunch of people!

Offline Gero  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 12:34:21 PM(UTC)
Gero

As in an actor GOH. It would be wonderfull to have one that has experience of being animals on stage or in movie/tv profesionally. I would prephere Cats but theres tons of other shows/movies/tv programes to choice from. But Cats has an auroa of being "realistic" with animal behaviour stuff.
Offline Gero  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:58:41 AM(UTC)
Gero

Another thing that I really hope you take with you to next site is the dinner buffe specially since it doesnt look as its a huge selection of reasturants (like a shopping mall) in that area. I am really found of the idea to have both breakfast and dinner prepayed and thoose little chips where excellent idea.