logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 7:26:25 PM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I was a bit worried before that this years hotel wouldnt fill the big shoes of the previous years NFC hotel but the hotel more than lived up to all my expectations and was really neat seated in a calm yet central enviroment and its amazing that we managed to fill it up in the first year. The staff was great and superfriendly and even had overseeing with that I discovered a couple of small issues with the room on the last day. Yay! As per usual the staff and crew of the con was realy great and awesome polite, even thou I am still afraid of that I was a little to sticky with some people at a few occasions. Its part of having Asperger and I am always working to improve that so its better to let me know if you notice that anyone has any issues with me or my sometimes to loud voice. :)

I think that the scheduale this year was a great improvement over previous years and it was lot less conquested times when I had trouble choicing between events and panels I wanted to attend and it was great! Another improvement was that it was more events that run both early on the days and late in the evening and I really liked the cinema events even thou I only atended the Bitter Lake panel and showing. That movie was great and it was fun to get some knowledge on how it and our GOH other fursuit movies was made. Thanks for spreading out the event scheduele and lets bring that over to coming years as well!

I really liked the "Fursuit got talent" show and was amazed by some of the performers and theyre skills. Great fun and something quite unique to NFC from what I got.

A thing that I would like to have for next year is an "Masqerade" kind of event simular to thoose held in US conventions. In there a judge panel (Much like our FGT event) judges and give awards to different fursuitmakers and theyre costumes and since I dont think this sort of events is so common in european conventions I think it would be a great ad to our convention!

If we could get a pawpet show that would be fun, but another neat idea could be to have some sort of fursuit theathre play like the last participation in our FGT event with fursuiters acting and "actors" telling the lines. Could be great fun and the example I saw was awesome skilled from any theathre standard. I see fursuiting as a form of acting without skript and the step to this sort of event shouldnt be that far! Another thing I miss here was a dance competetions or simular even thou this could very well be a part of FGT event!

As for next year I would love to see a few more of the hotel Utsiktens many meeting rooms used for different events even thou its maybe a good thing to dont confuse the visitors to much on what room the events are in. But we had many rooms that wasnt used and a few that was almost overused!

I really liked the next year theme and is looking forward to see how this hotel develops for next year! I would also enjoy to see the cute lioness Belo4ka (FA name) as a GOH next year together with Silverfox. :) or one of swedens many skilled actors that has been involved in plays or musicals that has a bearing to our world.

At last I was really happy to find out that "Hittehund" loved our charity events so much and I found an awesome piece of thankyou letter on FB. Lets be proud of it, shall we?

Offline Gero  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:22:33 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Given that you announced "Super early arrivial" and has late Departure and given that so many seems to utilaze thoose I can imagine that it could be a neat idea to spread out some of the prepheration events to thoose times next year? I am mostly thinking of Art show and Dealers Den setup so that thoose sections could be open up on Thursday evening or want stress the Dealers so much on the opening days? It could also be an idea to have some events like super early charades preliminarys or even one or more guided tours around Nynäshamn and Stockholm?