logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline aapur  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 10:45:57 PM(UTC)
aapur

I need a seat in a car that goes from Oslo overnight so I don't have to pay for train and such. I promise that i'll be quiet. I'll probably sleep.

also. if the driver gets tired can I take care of driving a bit too.

so. anyone got a seat?

Offline ziggy_wolf  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:00:34 PM(UTC)
ziggy_wolf

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
If you are a good navigator and can chipp in some cash for gas, I`ll consider it. look me up on Skype, and we can try to figure something out.
Offline aapur  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:13:58 PM(UTC)
aapur

Originally Posted by: ziggy_wolf Go to Quoted Post
If you are a good navigator and can chipp in some cash for gas, I`ll consider it. look me up on Skype, and we can try to figure something out.

That will work. Getting to Stockholm won't be a problem. There we just need to follow the signs.
but when in the city might a GPS or map be useful.

Oh yes. If we get more people to join the trip, like miles, Leophan and someone else can we all cooperate :3
Offline ziggy_wolf  
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:44:52 PM(UTC)
ziggy_wolf

I`m open to the idea, yet skeptical of the thought of driving in an unknown city, even though I have acess to a GPS. More people would make it a bit easier concerning navigation.
Want to share romms, by the way?

Edited by user Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:45:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline aapur  
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:21:53 PM(UTC)
aapur

I`m open to the idea, yet skeptical of the thought of driving in an unknown city, even though I have acess to a GPS. More people would make it a bit easier concerning navigation.
Want to share romms, by the way?

True that.
and We can, if you've ordered a bed in a 4-bed room like I have owo
Offline Miles T.F. Baxxter  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:31:37 PM(UTC)
Miles T.F. Baxxter

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hm, how much would it cost to travel to Stockholm from Oslo by car (considering gas money and toll booths), and how long would it take?

Not sure if you'd save much compared to taking the train, which costs about 400 kroner and takes six hours.
"Sometimes the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out, can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are."
~ Twilight Sparkle
Offline ziggy_wolf  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:25:57 PM(UTC)
ziggy_wolf

I guestemate the same as an airline or train ticket, and take atleast four hours, probably more taking my bungeling in to consideration. However having thought thinngs over a bit, I think the daunting task of navigatine in a city even larger than Oslo is a bit too much for me to handle at the moment, So I think I`ll opt for the train. That is if you Miles is still going by train. Yes it takes more time, but atleast I don`t have to worry about pesky controll officers and crampt spaces, sorry `bout that mates.
Also I`m still open to room sharing.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:31:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Miles T.F. Baxxter  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:44:50 PM(UTC)
Miles T.F. Baxxter

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
So I think I`ll opt for the train. That is if you Miles is still going by train. Yes it takes more time, but atleast I don`t have to worry about pesky controll officers and crampt spaces, sorry `bout that mates.

Yup, still planning on going by train. =) Still seems to me like the cheapest, easiest option. (Depending on how okay you are with sitting mostly still for six hours, and how much luggage you have.)

Seems two other groups will be travelling from Norway by car, though: these guys and these guys. But as they say, they don't have that much room to spare.
"Sometimes the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out, can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are."
~ Twilight Sparkle