logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Ryotsuke  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2016 12:22:25 PM(UTC)
Ryotsuke

Forgot to mention this in survey
Guys, you are getting larger and more international. Bother about payment options :)

It's 21st century and I can easily pay with card for pizza delivery and for charity in churches. There are devices to accept Visa looking like 2x2 cm device plugged into smart-phone. I was very surprised I need cash to get dinner ticket. The contrast with fancy and interesting blip stations idea/NFC badges with integrated tickets for everything is pretty ironic here.

Same goes for online payments. I think you really need to be able to accept Visa/MasterCard directly. PayPal is even better. Add these and you will run out of hotel space even faster next con :)

Regards

Offline Timmyfox  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2016 1:56:29 PM(UTC)
Timmyfox

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I agree, I had to borrow some cash from a friend multiple times and I even live here in Sweden!

Swish payments (which is very common nationally) would be another very useful payment option to offer for us who reside within Sweden.

Though, for the online payments such as registration, the options were much better. Both Swish and direct card payments (Visa/MasterCard) were offered. If you missed that it may be because the card payment option was labeled "Payson" which is the service used to allow online card payments.