logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Pyttis  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 5:04:38 PM(UTC)
Pyttis

Me and Kobra- are looking for a roomie for our 3 people superior! We're staying from super early arrival to late departure, so it would be rad if you were too. ;3

We're both friendly and easygoing furs from Finland and we both speak and understand English and Finnish, also a bit of Swedish. I'm also going to draw us a super rad door sign, so that's a plus???

Your age or gender doesn't matter, but at least I would like to sleep at some point, so the room would be kept peaceful at least during nighttime.

If you're interested, please do contact me via Telegram (@Pyttis) or via Twitter (@Pyttinski)! :3

Edited by user Thursday, January 5, 2017 11:55:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added description

Offline Silver Gunn  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2016 8:50:32 PM(UTC)
Silver Gunn

I would take the offer but it seems like all the 3 people rooms have been booked so that's not happening :-(. At least you are getting your roomate.
Offline Pyttis  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:29:49 AM(UTC)
Pyttis

Aww :c
Offline Pyttis  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 5:44:13 PM(UTC)
Pyttis

Bumping this! Also if you happen to know anyone looking for a room like this, please let me know!