logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline SouthPaw  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:49:37 PM(UTC)
SouthPaw

Hi everyone,

2018 is going to be my first time going to NFC (I've been to almost every Eurofurence since 2001, except 2003 when I went to Anthrocon; ConFuzzled every year since 2010, and currently ConOps and Transport Stew for same; and RBW 2008 to 2010), and unfortunately my planned roomshare has fallen through. :-(

So I currently have a spot in a Superior (3 bed) Room at the main hotel with early arrival and late departure and I'm on the hunt for a share! I'd also consider switching to a Twin or, preferably, Superior Room in the overflow hotel as an alternative.

For the benefit of those who don't already know me, here's a brief summary of some key points:

Time in the fandom: 17 years
Orientation: Gay
Height: 6'4 (193cm)
Build: "Chunky"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown - Glasses wearer

I don't smoke or do drugs, rarely drink alcohol, don't (currently) fursuit but have shared rooms with 'suiters plenty of times. I tend to be up fairly early for breakfast and get to bed at a reasonable hour (increasingly finding I need a full eight hours of sleep a night these days). Oh...And I drink a lot of tea, hence opting for the Superior Room as they have kettles :-D

Unfortunately, however, I snore...loudly. It runs in the family, so I was pretty much doomed from the outset. :-(

If that hasn't put you off, either reply here, DM me, hunt me down on FurNet IRC (generally to be found in #EuroFurs, #LondonFurs, #NorthernFurs and #UK), or ping me @SouthPaw1805 on Twitter or Telegram.