logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cfc_Allstar  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2018 5:29:58 PM(UTC)
cfc_Allstar

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,
my friend Cornwall and I are looking into rooming together at the next NFC. As the time draws near I thought I'd post a wanted roomies ad on here to see if we can get some peoplel to room with us. We're planning on booking a Family Superior room so we will have one spot open. We already have one fursuiter in the room and we're saving a spot for one more, but that may change. The room is not in the party wing.

There might be cub or cub-like things happening, but please be respectable with others in the room who may not be into cub interests. This also falls on the subject of the wearing of diapers in the room. Please no wet and/or soiled diapers.

Some of us do snore.

It's alright if you come in late at night, but please keep any noise down to a minimum as to not wake up anyone else who are sleeping.

Please be respectable of other people's belongings in the room.

More details will come if we think of any. Please send me a message if interested and I'll get back to you in about 24h/48h

Thank you,
CFC/Cord

Edited by user Saturday, October 13, 2018 2:44:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Keklily  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:33:05 PM(UTC)
Keklily

BUMP!
Offline Alue_Chin  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:44:17 AM(UTC)
Alue_Chin

Is it on the second hotel you have book? Because I looking for a roomies