logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 9:51:45 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Its with a bit of sadness I got the news that we are both leaving the hotel Infra City and my home town at once. I have been used to have NFC within easy reach but on the other hand it could be more of a holiday trip to go to Malmö and the new hotel.

I feel that I might have some suggestions to them (and you) and I feel it could be a great opertunity to give others a chance to give theyre ideas as well.

-While the pasta buffe was great and yummy I would enjoy a buffe with more selections for next hotel. Utsikten did this wonderfully.

-It has been great to have the hotel for ourself apart from the open house day. I would like it to stay that way since its feels safer and make me more relaxed.

-I would really enjoy more single bed rooms (enkelrum) next year since the few one we had at the main this year went of in a nano second. I would also enjoy an option to occupy double rooms for myself and others my wish for a reworked roomshare system now that we have more hotel options in the hotel area.

-I want a better system to handle winter clothes while visiting the main hotel, specially if many furs are gonna go back and from secondary hotels in the city centre. A proper garderob would make for great use.

-And I would not mind some great and fur friendly packages at the other hotels either, they could be great for us who have a limited budget.

So any other ideas and thaughts?