logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Joe Draco  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:31:48 AM(UTC)
Joe Draco

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Recap and looking back:
I might have made things awkward both for myself and others last year, since I was a complete newbie back then. Knowing the basics of con-going by now - having a much firmer ground to walk on, so to speak - it turned out much more marvellous than last year, even if I had to bunker at the second hotel again along with my new friend.
Like last year, the staff at both of the Scandic buildings, the drivers for the fuzz bus, and the con crew/stew members I got to meet were pleasant, highly dedicated to this huge event of events, and performed their tasks better than well.

Critique:
There were noticeable delays here and there for the panels/events I got to go to, but it was understandable and easily forgivable for what caused the delays.
It also became a little chaotic though when it came to beginning the fursuit parade I'm sorry to say, but it still turned out alright when it slowly got going. And again, for what cause the confusion, it was understandable and forgivable.

Over all experience:
I unfortunately missed out most of the panels, but I still have had a good time meeting, greeting and be able to talk to all of you fellow fluff buddies once more. Plus it helped strengthening my social ability and helped boosting my self confidence.
And lemme tell ya, it made me more determined than ever to show up at the con every year from now on - and if anything, become more involved as much as possible, particularly in contributing with art, like the Disney-esque intro and outro animations I made together with Tinka and Dalziel for this year.

In short:
The "Winter Howliday - Yule Love It" this year has been an absolutely splendid one, even better than last year. Here's hoping for a bright and brilliant fluffy future in Malmö for the con.

Suggestions:
Not much that I know of that could possibly make the con any better. Got a few for future themes though: Super Heroes & Super Villains(much like the Marvel Universe) and possibly Steampunk.

Cheers and best wishes,
Joe Draco - NFC#1014 - aka Joel the Swedish Dragon
thanks 1 user thanked Joe Draco for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/18/2019(UTC)