logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline YotieCoyote  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:49:08 PM(UTC)
YotieCoyote

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Everyone!

If you attended this event, you probably Remember me telling on stage that doing this in a furry con is a premiere-
its for that reason that i would ask here if you have any good/bad feedback about it : )

also, we tried to make "different kinds" of powerpoints,
i would like to know if ytou liked that "mix" or if you want more of a particular kind of powerpoint for next time.

Again, we are sorry for the slight delay and the rushed intro/no contest/nothing planned as there was a small miscommunication for the stage, which wasnt ready + panel organisation (i wasnt aware that my event got accepted/scheduled)
All the powerpoints were made at the con and in a hurry (all the typos were genuine haha!)

Thanks again everyone,i was glad to see the audience enjoying it!
and thank you to all the volunteers! you were all great at improv! and thank you for participating in fursuit too!
thanks 1 user thanked YotieCoyote for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/18/2019(UTC)

Offline skippyfox  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 4:06:23 PM(UTC)
skippyfox

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
This was loads of fun to do. Thanks for organizing!

Here's footage of my presentation. I hope others' were recorded as well.

The delay or any sign of being "rushed" or miscommunication wasn't noticeable to me.

Regarding the "mix" of powerpoint types, I love that "Trees: And How To Overcome Them" was great with prompting and got a ton of laughs all on its own, but on the other paw I was happy that the slides I got were a little more open ended, allowing me to be more creative!
thanks 1 user thanked skippyfox for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/18/2019(UTC)