logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 12:22:09 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I see how Mermaids and Mermens (aka Mermaid Swiming) become more and more popular around the globe and that they have conventions and even try Mermaid swimming classes in pools all over the globe.

That made me think about if they are related to us furries (They are half animals after all) and if we at NFC could do something to encuradge me and others who enjoy them and maybe even want to try mermaid swimming.

So what are youre thaughts on this issue? Are Mermaids furries? Would you enjoy Mermaids at NFC?

Offline First Wolf  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 7:27:26 AM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Mermaids= Antropomorphs
Furries= Antropomorph injoyers

So, my conclusion to your question: Close enough to not matter either way.

I have been looking into how where and how much a mermaid tail cost, but it is the same with fursuits, either very expensive or lackluster quality.
One might want to bring a wheelchair as well, because I see very little mention of a pool at the convention and I notice very cold weather in march, but Sweden be damned if the capital do not have an indoor swimming pool Cursing

I did not see enough reason to buy mermaid tail, so unless I can rent or borrow one, I won't be using one.
May the fur be with you!
Offline Gero  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 12:16:52 PM(UTC)
Gero

The prices for mermaid tails seems to be up in the same range as fursuits are - Yes. And since there would be only so often I can have any use of them it would be a little bit costy to invest in one just for fun and try outs.

As for a indoor pool I recall that the closing cermony video indicated that this years hotel has at least one such thing.

At some point I would definately be interested in attending a panel or discussion about Mermaid Swimming - If there ever is one.
Offline Gero  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 12:10:02 AM(UTC)
Gero

Now that we had a Fem Dom and a Pet Play event - Wouldnt it be great to ad a Mermaid event to next year? G.