logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mico  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:11:47 PM(UTC)
Mico

Are you interested in puppy play? Do you want to meet and play with fellow pups? Are you curious to know what its all about? And are you attending NordicFuzzCon 2018?
If you can say yes to all of that, do keep reading!

If you're down for some SFW playtime with other pups, or want to interact with a human pup, this event is for you! This is a social event, both for playing with other pups and casual small-talk, think of it as a meet and greet! You can also get infomation about human pups here, so its a perfect chance to see if this is something for you!
There will be toys, a soft floor, treats and water, and lots of time to have fun!
Everyone is welcome, from those who have been human pups (or handlers!) for years, to those who simply are interested in knowing more about puppy play.

The event will take place in the room Kilo Thursday the 1st March, from 18:30 to 19:30. We are looking into if we can get a bigger room for a longer amount of time.

We have a Telegram Chat for those who are interested in this event.
Invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/B8PyJE37uuuWL62PpHYTuA

-Trashwolf and Micohone.

Edited by user Sunday, February 4, 2018 4:35:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mico  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 4:36:29 PM(UTC)
Mico

Updated!
Offline Gero  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:48:01 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I would definately be interested in a puppy play meetup even thou I am primarly into Kitten play. But I enjoy cuddles and likes much so it would be fun.
Offline Gero  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 8:23:11 AM(UTC)
Gero

It was a great and fun event and very SFW, despite my low expectations on this event. I was surprised how many dogs that showed up and how many of them that have both full Latex wear and dog masks - Both of whom are quite expencive if I got things right. And given the second skin nature of Latex it sounds like quite a challenge to dress up in one such suit.

So I am definately up for a continuation next year, if the event is okey with the staff. I would also enjoy if it could be expanded to (or have events for) other pet plays like cats and horses. Cats are the species closest to my heart so why not pet play as a cat?

Great work and it was an very interesting learning experience and I do think that the two groups of ours (Being Furries and Pet Plays) is really close enough for us to have more interaction with eachother.

My only downside is that it ended rather late for us who have to go back to home afterwards. So maybe an hour or two earlier would help? And I would also like to have two start times - One for them Players to get ready and dressed up and one for the general audience to come in and see them. G.
Offline KawaChee  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 12:53:19 PM(UTC)
KawaChee

Are you talking about the 2019 event? If so, I might be able to answer some stuff as some friends and I "organized" it this year.

Originally Posted by: Gero Go to Quoted Post
It was a great and fun event and very SFW, despite my low expectations on this event. I was surprised how many dogs that showed up and how many of them that have both full Latex wear and dog masks - Both of whom are quite expencive if I got things right. And given the second skin nature of Latex it sounds like quite a challenge to dress up in one such suit.

Yes! I was overwhelmed by the number of attendees we got on such short notice. Also it was really nice having all those pups interact in an SFW way, rather than the usual outcome of such events.

So I am definately up for a continuation next year, if the event is okey with the staff. I would also enjoy if it could be expanded to (or have events for) other pet plays like cats and horses. Cats are the species closest to my heart so why not pet play as a cat?

You're free to come dressed and acting as whatever species you prefer. We did in fact have at least one cat and one horse at this years event

Great work and it was an very interesting learning experience and I do think that the two groups of ours (Being Furries and Pet Plays) is really close enough for us to have more interaction with eachother.

Absolutely! And I do think Furries and Petplay are at least somewhat related, but some people don't like being seen as a member of the other group. Many enjoy the perks of both though :)

My only downside is that it ended rather late for us who have to go back to home afterwards. So maybe an hour or two earlier would help? And I would also like to have two start times - One for them Players to get ready and dressed up and one for the general audience to come in and see them. G.

We couldn't pick another time slot for the panel. We did not register it previous to the con (as it's normally required) but just went to conops on wednesday asking of we could have a slot. They really made a stretch in giving us that space and even supplying us with fans and facilities to seperate the room. Thanks for that Staff!

But we also got very strict rules. Absolutely no one was to be seen in Gear outside, so I had no time to get into gear as I constantly had to run for supplies (water, towels, ...).
I have no idea if it's good or even okay with Staff to have a more "public" panel.

But I'll start a new thread for ideas anyways

Edited by user Friday, March 29, 2019 12:54:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Something was weird about the quotes

Offline Gero  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 7:02:29 AM(UTC)
Gero

Yea I did meant the 2019 event.

And a new tread would be great. Gonna be looking for that. G.