logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline SouthPaw  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 2:55:06 AM(UTC)
SouthPaw

Giving EF a miss next year to sample NFC instead and I'm looking for a roomie, though I have yet to decide which hotel to try for. Having missed out on a spot in the main hotel in 2018 due to a miscommunication with my intended share, I'm hoping to get all my ducks in a row by the time reg opens this year.

I'm going to be flying in from London as a road trip is, sadly, impractical from the UK, and I'll be booking for Early Arrival and Late Departure.

Now the bad news: I snore...pretty loudly. Sadly it runs in the family, so I was pretty much doomed from the outset.

Assuming you've not run away screaming, here's a few bits and pieces:

Age: 41 (Taurus, born mid-May in the Chinese year of the Horse, if you're wondering)
Nationality: British (more specifically, a Londoner)
Species: Human (duh)...Character wise, a Siberian Tiger
Build: Chunky/"Cuddly"
Height: 6'4" (193cm)
Smoker: Nope, but I don't get all preachy about it
Drinker: Nope, because of bad family experiences
Fursuiter: Not presently (see "Chunky" build), but I've roomed with 'suiters a few times before
Sleep: I generally go to bed quite early so as to be up in time for breakfast, and sleep like a log
Drink of Choice: Tea (Assam, English Breakfast, that kind of thing)
Devices: Mobile phone and laptop. I generally bring along a four way power strip as hotel power sockets are rarely in convenient locations and there aren't enough of them!

If you're interested, reply here or hit me up on Telegram (@SouthPaw1805).