logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:39:35 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
As some of you know I am from Stockholm (well actually Solna) and I am back and forth if I need a share in a hotel room or not but I thaught I would rise the question here and see if someone would like to share a room with me, or give me a good deal on such a room sharing?

I would mostly need the room for storing and drying my fursuit and to sleep in if there is any late night event I would like to participate in during the con, at least thats how I feel now.

I am raising the issue since I am not really interested in paying for a full price single room, but would still like to have the benefits of a room in the con hotell.

Offline NewEinstein  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 7:58:08 PM(UTC)
NewEinstein

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
No one can give you a deal on a hotel room. You have to book the hotel room through the convention. You can book yourself a bed in a double room and then you can select a roommate in the booking system by entering his badge number. This roommate you can search for here in the forum.

Just staying in the hotel room of someone else without having booked it through the convention is considered ghosting and will get both of you expelled. So better don't try that.

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)
Offline Gero  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:36:22 PM(UTC)
Gero

Well now I am looking forward to book a room so before I book a single room I want to check if there is any roomie that would like to share a double (standard) or quadruple room with me? I use showers regualy and do plan to use my fursuit and hence the reason for a room. I live fairly close to the con so I can sleep at home if there isnt any late night activitys I want to atend.

I am smoke free and a moderate drinker, and I would prephere to share room with people I have meet before if thats doable.
Offline Gero  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 6:24:51 PM(UTC)
Gero

I booked a single room, so "problem" solved.
Offline pycnopodia  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 11:16:20 PM(UTC)
pycnopodia

I thought I had booked a single room too, but turned out it was actually a shared double room. Make sure to double-check, its possible to upgrade to single room if you need to change the booking :)
UserPostedImage