logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Miles T.F. Baxxter  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:36:53 AM(UTC)
Miles T.F. Baxxter

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
The official schedule of events for NordicFuzzCon 2013 is now online!

If you haven't found it already, you can find a list of all the events here: http://nordicfuzzcon.org/Live/TextSchedule

So I figured I'd ask, which events are you planning on attending? Which are you most looking forward to?
"Sometimes the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out, can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are."
~ Twilight Sparkle

Offline WolfKendo  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:51:01 AM(UTC)
WolfKendo

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Attendee Group Photo (dressed as Waldo), closing and opening ceremonies, Treasure hunt, Anthropomorphism Unearthed, Fursuit Charades, maybe the Fursuit Parade if I'm allowed to be in the parade with my Waldo costume, Cards Against Humanity, Vikings vs. Pirates the RPG and a few more panels.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:52:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline ziggy_wolf  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:35:38 PM(UTC)
ziggy_wolf

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Art and Charity Auction Attendee Group Photo Closing CeremoniesDead Dog PartyFeedback Session Is This Your First Furry Con? Meet the Guests of HonourOpening Ceremonies Running a Furry ServerTreasure Hunt Starts Anthropomorphism Unearthed; I should show up since it`s my panel shouldn`t I? Vikings vs. Pirates the RPG, I supose you need a Gm? Documentary: Bronies Real Pirates!Furry Music Café Dealers Den & Art Show Drawing Frenzy with Frenzee Open Art Jam Speed Drawing Contest Happy Fursuit Theater Retro Gaming Tabletop Gaming Ultimate Werewolf: And most of the buffets and maybe some of the dances if they play something that`s not too reppettetive or I`m so drunk I don`t care.

I guess I`m mostly looking forward to the art based panels, and meeting fellow artists, and paicking up a feew tipps at Frenzee`s panel. Oh yeah ant the room parties!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:46:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sfw  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:48:04 PM(UTC)
sfw

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I'll attend whatever I am awake to attend :)
Offline Gero  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:03:38 PM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Apart from the fursuit events I would try to participate in how to construct a fursuit, while I havent any real talents in fursuit making it is always funs to expand youre knowledge in that field.