logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline staghorne  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:48:05 PM(UTC)
staghorne

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello ladies and gentlefurs,

As the event representative at NFC 2013, I am happy that everything went as well as it did and that everyone seemed to have a good time at the con. But, of course, we want to do even better next year.

We on staff have lots of ideas on how to improve and professionalize the events department in the future, but the picture is not complete without hearing from you as well. As far as events go, we would like to know things like:
  • Which events did you enjoy and would like to see again next year?
  • Which events should be improved for next year, and how?
  • Which events should be cancelled or heavily altered?
  • Which events were missing and should be added next year?

Of course, some of you have already provided events-related feedback elsewhere on our forums. If so, you don't need to post it again; we on staff will gather up all your suggestions on these forums and deliver them to the appropriate person. :)

Be aware that not all of the events at the con were arranged by con staff; some were run by enthusiastic volunteers who did their best and wanted everyone to have a good time. Please keep this in mind when giving feedback, and try to be constructive rather than critical.

Offline ratwolf  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2013 7:08:58 PM(UTC)
ratwolf

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I want to see the Aktionen and charades again :P
http://www.youtube.com/u...l0monky6666?feature=mhee

▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒

Offline ziggy_wolf  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:22:36 AM(UTC)
ziggy_wolf

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Frenzee`s art panels were tottaly wicked.
Also the dealers den was awsome, but could you please extend the opening hours for next year.
Offline Miles T.F. Baxxter  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:00:45 PM(UTC)
Miles T.F. Baxxter

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
A bit late! And, I'm maybe not entirely impartial, but...

I very much enjoyed the Furry Music Café (arranged by Chama), both as an audience member and as a performer (even if I messed up badly). It was also very fortunate that the surprise snack event overlapped with the event, so people could go and get popcorn and ice cream (in addition to the refreshments already there). Relaxed, friendly, and fun. Hopefully there will be a few more people performing next year; I think Chama had to do most of the performing during the event.

Happy Action Fursuit Theater wasn't ideal. The sound was low and tinny and the picture was bright and unclear, the room was a bit of a mess with other equipment and chairs, and the location felt a bit "secluded" so not everyone knew it was going on. Did seem like some played it and had some fun with it though, which was good. Should be improved for next year if doing a reprise.

Not sure if I had the time to really attend any other events, apart from those I hosted or helped host myself (which makes it harder to remain impartial and give a fair assessment).
"Sometimes the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out, can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are."
~ Twilight Sparkle