logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kevinluther111  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:20:10 PM(UTC)
kevinluther111

Essay writing techniques
It is important to realise that essay writing is a skill which has to be learnt and practised, and that therefore you should apply yourselves from the very beginning, as you will be writing essays for which you will be graded from the early weeks to the very end of your degree programme. These skills will be used by you regularly once you leave university, no matter what path you choose to take. Essay writing involves presenting an argument and communicating. It can be easily imagined that this covers a vast variety of scenarios in which you need to be clear and persuasive: arguing that you should be given the job you are applying for, selling the outline of a film script you have written, presenting products at various forums, writing articles for publication, persuading your bank manager to extend your loan, preparing reports, beginning and sustaining your career in journalism, and writing lectures and class plans for your future students. assignment writing service here.

Offline Tony A. Wilson  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:28:51 PM(UTC)
Tony A. Wilson

Hello Kevinluther,
I have read your post on essay writing techniques. You have gave very beautiful points on it. And yes I am agreed with your points. Before writing an essay you should read other's essay because it will help you develop and build on your own essay-writing style. Your vocabulary must be good and use it properly. Don't use single word again and again, for example mostly people used "also" again and again. It looks quit boring. Before writing an essay, you need to know what the argument you’re going to make actually is. Only then can you start writing the structure for an essay that builds up to your overall conclusion. You can also take help from best college essay writers. You should also know about Syntax, punctuation and tone of voice before writing an essay.
Thanks for the post
Best regards
Tony A.wilson
College essay writer experts can help you with any writing project,from essays, reviews, reports and up to longer dissertations, thesis works or term papers.
Offline First Wolf  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 2:44:42 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
https://app.grammarly.com/ Will do spell checking and the premium will give examples of synonyms to avoid repeating the same word.
I prefer what I know works.
May the fur be with you!