logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Frarahk  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 5:23:01 AM(UTC)
Frarahk

Wazzaa all u fuzz!
Im a guy from the north part of sweden, i have not so resent moved from the Bionicle fandom to explore my other intresset i like. The furry fandom have been on my to do shell for a while now, and this will be my first furry con (wich i could never have dream would exsist in sweden)

But im not afraid to meet new people, so if you have to hug me then it is fine. Just dont tear me apart or suffercate me. Why im open about this is becuz I will go to the NFC alone, becuz there isnt any furrys then me what i know off that live up here. So go around a hole con for the weekend would be boring so dont be afrid to say hi. (and take my hand on a adveture)

My biggest intrests is games, drawings, music, snow and a lot of time wasted infront of my computer.
Im a very calm guy with a bit of shy becuz of my dyslexia. (if you coyldent get that from all the miss spells i have done)

Im really looking forward to get to my first Furr con and i hope you all will have a great time as i hope that i will.

Cya and take it eazy// Frarahk

Offline First Wolf  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 1:40:51 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Welcome and have a lovely week.

You shall be pleasantly surprised at how fun the events will be at the convention, make sure to attend to the event where the guest of honor tells stories of his/her life, that is always a winner. The Cafe is also a great spot to hang out, as long as you have the money for buying cookies, we can go there together, and I'll pay the first round.

Also, do not feel sad for being stuck with second hotel room slots, there is a bus driving between the hotels every hour, free for registered attendees, the staff did a lot to make it better for those who were not fast enough to register for the central hotel.

Let's see each other happily smiling and well feed.
May the fur be with you!
Offline Experi  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 4:33:24 PM(UTC)
Experi

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Last NFC was my first time in stockholm and i hope next years visit will be as much fun as it was last time.
Offline WolfKendo  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 6:40:36 PM(UTC)
WolfKendo

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Frarahk Go to Quoted Post
Wazzaa all u fuzz!
Im a guy from the north part of sweden, i have not so resent moved from the Bionicle fandom to explore my other intresset i like. The furry fandom have been on my to do shell for a while now, and this will be my first furry con (wich i could never have dream would exsist in sweden)

But im not afraid to meet new people, so if you have to hug me then it is fine. Just dont tear me apart or suffercate me. Why im open about this is becuz I will go to the NFC alone, becuz there isnt any furrys then me what i know off that live up here. So go around a hole con for the weekend would be boring so dont be afrid to say hi. (and take my hand on a adveture)

My biggest intrests is games, drawings, music, snow and a lot of time wasted infront of my computer.
Im a very calm guy with a bit of shy becuz of my dyslexia. (if you coyldent get that from all the miss spells i have done)

Im really looking forward to get to my first Furr con and i hope you all will have a great time as i hope that i will.

Cya and take it eazy// Frarahk

En till Norrlänning! :3
Luleå fur här.
Offline Experi  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 8:21:23 PM(UTC)
Experi

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
And i live somewhere in a small city between sundsvall and kramfors.