logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mico  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:11:47 PM(UTC)
Mico

Are you interested in puppy play? Do you want to meet and play with fellow pups? Are you curious to know what its all about? And are you attending NordicFuzzCon 2018?
If you can say yes to all of that, do keep reading!

If you're down for some SFW playtime with other pups, or want to interact with a human pup, this event is for you! This is a social event, both for playing with other pups and casual small-talk, think of it as a meet and greet! You can also get infomation about human pups here, so its a perfect chance to see if this is something for you!
There will be toys, a soft floor, treats and water, and lots of time to have fun!
Everyone is welcome, from those who have been human pups (or handlers!) for years, to those who simply are interested in knowing more about puppy play.

The event will take place in the room Kilo Thursday the 1st March, from 18:30 to 19:30. We are looking into if we can get a bigger room for a longer amount of time.

We have a Telegram Chat for those who are interested in this event.
Invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/B8PyJE37uuuWL62PpHYTuA

-Trashwolf and Micohone.

Edited by user Sunday, February 4, 2018 4:35:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mico  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 4:36:29 PM(UTC)
Mico

Updated!
Offline Gero  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:48:01 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I would definately be interested in a puppy play meetup even thou I am primarly into Kitten play. But I enjoy cuddles and likes much so it would be fun.