logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jenky  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2018 10:12:22 PM(UTC)
Jenky

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
As you have probably noticed many people were not happy about the DDD was done this year. We didn't get a choice what to eat (besides the vegi dish), the amount was little and cold.
People were so hungry that a whole group went to eat at the Max and a few like me at the hotel bar.
35€ for that is just to much as everyone expected a buffet like other years before.
I know this might have been a solution to a problem coming up but this doesn't mean we can't have a small compensation.
What I'd suggest is giving everyone who ordered the DDD several hours before the others the chance to book for next edition, of course after staff.
This way the con doesn't lose money and the affected get a good compensation by saving them the stress of booking.
I really don't like making complaints about anything nor do I want to blame anyone for this,
besides I do want to mention the con is absolutely amazing with great staff and events!

-Jenky
thanks 1 user thanked Jenky for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/12/2018(UTC)

Offline First Wolf  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:00:19 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I would like to pay 35€ for being able to register earlier, and still eat at the Thai restaurant.
May the fur be with you!
Offline Vargenibusken  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:49:59 PM(UTC)
Vargenibusken

Feel like if any, super sponsors should be the ones getting that priviledge.
Offline First Wolf  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:56:28 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Both Super sponsors and fursuiters, if you ask me. How to enforce bringing a suit, I don't know.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:57:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Posible missunderstanding

May the fur be with you!