logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline LamboX  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 8:03:51 PM(UTC)
LamboX

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello dear furries and staff from NFC !

Nordic FuzzCon 2018 was my first "big" furry Convention but also my second furry convention ever. And for a first time in Scandinavia, it went pretty well ! ^^
I was just a bit shy at the begining and not going and talking to other people, except hanging out with friends. But with a bit of time, I met a bit of people... And nothing more indeed ^^'

But let's start with my Pro/Con impressions, shall I ?

PROs:

- The hotel is just so cozy ! I liked wandering inside of the hotel with lot of furries all around the hotel. It's spacious, warm, comfy, beautiful,...
- Rooms were cozy as well. And spacious enough for everyone.
- Everything around the hotel was easily accessible. The market, restaurants are reachable with just less than 5 minutes of walk. And the candy shop ! So many candies !
- Paws On Fire - Ice Edition was clearly a highlight of the convention. I think it was my favourite event to see fursuits shaking their body and compete for the 1st place. Also the Furries Got Talent show was nice (just one point to call in the Con part).
- Event during the convention were various and well spread. We do find lot of activities to do without even missing an other activity that we wanted to do (even if it was on a tight call).
- The idea of drawing on cupboard was nice. It's a good opportunity to share art while laying down a couch and drink something.
- Fursuit parade went well, and I enjoyed it.
- I liked the Maid Cafe too. Such an original concept than being served by fursuits with nice outfits.
- The Arcade room was a nice place. There was so much to do and I had fun playing at some video games ^^

NEUTRAL POINTS:
- I attended to the super secret garden... and was a bit disappointed about it. It wasn't really worth the price, but at least it went for the charity (so, worth it anyway).
- The Dying Dog Dinner was "meh". I heard it was the first time that they do services instead of a buffet. The food was correct as the ambiance was fine. But nothing special indeed.
- Jackbox event was fun. But why only one evening ? I think I missed other jackbox events but it was in rooms.

CONs:
- First con I'd like to mention is about the delays we got. I have to admit there were quite a bunch of delays for certain activities. Especially that long wait for the art show's pickup.

Overall, my first NFC went quite nice. it's hard for me to find other cons since it fitted my expectations. I really hope I can come to NFC2019 and bringing back all the fun I had this year so far !

So... See you all in 2019 !
Anuko, Son of Anubis.
thanks 1 user thanked LamboX for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/12/2018(UTC)