logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Monoko Hamazaki  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 2:17:58 AM(UTC)
Monoko Hamazaki

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Long after the convention has ended I came to think about that I wanted people to be able
to voice their opinions about the panel and to say what they thought about it. The feedback
right after the panel seemed so far positive so I'm happy to hear that people liked it. ^.^
But I also wanted to give those people the opportunity to speak their mind that didn't get
the chance to talk to me afterwards being that they might have some other event to attend to
or were too shy to approach me. So here is your chance to let me know what you liked and
disliked about the panel. I really appreciate your opinions. :)

Best regards
Monoko
thanks 1 user thanked Monoko Hamazaki for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/12/2018(UTC)

Offline Gero  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 9:31:25 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Id like the panel a lot and it make me feel much better about giving speaches or acting in front of others - So in that respect it was very helpfull.
And overall a great presentation - And I would really enjoy it to continue next year. And it would be fun to expand it into a presentation of stagefreight among actors and other proffesional stage peoples as well since I am curious about theyre version of stage freight.

Thanks again for a great and fun panel that was lovely to atend. Gero.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:30:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Monoko Hamazaki  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:17:56 PM(UTC)
Monoko Hamazaki

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

Id like the panel a lot and it make me feel much better about giving speaches or acting in front of others - So in that respect it was very helpfull.
And overall a great presentation - And I would really enjoy it to continue next year. And it would be fun to expand it into a presentation of stagefreight among actors and other proffesional stage peoples as well since I am curious about theyre version of stage freight.

Thanks again for a great and fun panel that was lovely to atend. Gero.

Those are some great suggestions and thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated. ^^