logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FordTheFox  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 3:37:58 AM(UTC)
FordTheFox

Hello furlords! My name is Viktor, or Lime as my fursona name. A green fox :P

I'm a green fox aged 18, and I'm looking for a room mate at second hotel, Standard Twin, 2 people.
Since this will be the first ever convention I'm going to, and also first time without my parents to support me if I panic. I would preferably have a nice and quiet room mate that could show me around the place. I'm also from Stockholm myself, so if you're from outside the country, I could show you around and teach you a few things x3

Also yeah, I just want a chill room mate, by that means no smoking, no heavy drinking, no screaming. Partying during night is okay, just no loud stuff.
I'm okay with naughty stuff and other stuff as long as I am notified about it so I don't end up screaming when you walk in naked and stuff.

A little extra information about me:
I am a normal skinny Swedish boy at age 18. I enjoy computer gaming, My English grammar may not be the best, but I have very good understanding.
I don't smoke, drink alcohol, Do I snore? I don't know, and I've never got any complaints from my parents from previous vacations. I also shower daily because I like being clean. I will only be at the room during morning, and nights (obviously). Anything else? Just message me on Telegram :)

My telegram is @Pringles_com so feel free to send a bunch of questions and stuff :D Flapper

-----------------------------------
--- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ---
--- Found a roommate ---
--- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ---
-----------------------------------

Edited by user Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:56:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: found a roomate