logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 12:20:06 PM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Its great that the scheduele is out and its great that one of my suggestion for meet and greet got in there.

But its not so great that no one talked to me about its acceptation or even sent a confirmation email that it was in. Or even asked me about what times that was accepteble for me running it - That is if I am the one who are suppose to run it. (Its the musical meet and greet)

So a little bit more information ahead of the public release would be very nice and helpfull. G.

Offline Fredrix  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 4:56:10 PM(UTC)
Fredrix

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yes, I am very sorry. We are working with a new organisation and we strive to contact everyone that is holding an event. Due to all the work being on volunteer basis, this is lagging behind the scheduling that we needed to push out as soon as possible. For next year we hope to improve matters significantly by the aid of software.

Sorry for the lack in communication and for the feedback.

/Fredrix, head of Events department
Offline Gero  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 6:45:02 PM(UTC)
Gero

Yea you need to improve on that matter and also give a thaught on what the bottomline of topics you as a team can accept. There are a couple of events that raised my eyebrow due to how we Furries want us to be seen as a group even thou I am okey with them personaly.

And a tiny scheduele change for the tails on stage event would be nice. Now its right after the fursuit zoo event whom are a personal favorite of mine. G.
Offline Timmyfox  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 9:06:01 PM(UTC)
Timmyfox

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gero Go to Quoted Post
Yea you need to improve on that matter and also give a thaught on what the bottomline of topics you as a team can accept. There are a couple of events that raised my eyebrow due to how we Furries want us to be seen as a group even thou I am okey with them personaly.

What events are these? I personally cannot find really anything that seems all that out of place tbh. Besides, perhaps, a couple meetup events that have mostly been recurring almost every year and are a lot tamer than they may appear just by their names.
Offline Gero  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 9:42:50 AM(UTC)
Gero

The ones that raised my eyebrows without knowing if they are lamer than they might sound like is:

-NSFW charades in a dark room
-Fem dom meet and greet

As I said I am fine with both of these on a personal level but I do think it would be nice if you as an event team took a look of it and if its okey within the image of the furrie society we want to present in a public timetable. You are the one that have the full info on what those events are meant to be and set the bar on what is acccepteble - But I am asking you to consider the bottom line of whats accepteble or not in term of the image of us a group. Sometimes its worth having the Victorian era view on sex in mind "We know it exist but we do not acknowledge it in front of our staff/children."

I might be overreacting - But I still have the "Golden Shower" misshap in fresh mind from last year. G.