logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zelaphas  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:13:26 PM(UTC)
Zelaphas

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Dealer's Den was an excellent experience for me this year and I commend all the staff and fellow artists who ran it. Nicely done!

Lunch was very appreciated. This helped break up the flow of the crowd (especially the supersponsor vs. attendee crowd) and gave us a much needed break to eat and refresh. I would suggest keeping this for next year.

Great crowd control! There was an excellent pace of customers coming in and out and not too many bulky fursuiters bumping into tables. I felt I had some breathing room and customers took their time to look at my merch and chat with me.

Some minor suggestions for next year:

Trash cans: Please place more trash cans for dealers throughout the room. Little things like unused receipts, food wrappers, sticker backing, scrap sketches, used tissues, etc. need to get thrown out throughout the day. I kept having to leave my table and run to the trash can at the opposite side of the room.

Actually that was my only major suggestion. I was pretty happy with everything else.
thanks 1 user thanked Zelaphas for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/18/2019(UTC)