logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:24:56 PM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
So this final year in Infra City and my home town had its share of pros and cons as per usual. Overall it was a great experience with a very helpful and friendly staff - both at the hotel and the STEW side. Remember that it is PEOPLE that does this con to what it is. And I also managed to do a first in holding a meet and greet panel who was a great learning experience. Thankyou to those who attended.

Over to Pros and Cons:

Pros:

-Great hotel and friendly staff as per usual.
-Good selection and spread of events and some really great new ones.
-Was surprised to find out how much I liked a couple of the new ones.
-Cats and boxes was great fun. I really love those kind of unique events.
-Furpile and games was great fun but I missed a sofa or madrass for us who are not eager to hurt our knees going down to the floor.
-Gingerbread house baking was fun but maybe a tard on the long side for most of the audience. Youd might want to have a preparation time before you let the audience in if there is a next time. But great fun and good cockies afterward.
-The Busting Femdom myths and Petplay meet and great was surprisingly fun to watch.
-The arcade hall was fun but I missed arcade games like the Terminater 2 shooting game from past. Flying in VR was great fun.
-Hugging and meouwing at all the friendly fursuiters.
-Holding a meet and greet event of my own. Let me know if there is interest for continuation next year.

Cons:
-Pasta buffé still lacks a bit on selection while good and yummy as it was. I would like half a dozen choices to next year. And maybe a few none Pasta selections like Sushi or burgers as well. 95 SEK was still a good price thou.
-The delay issue was huge this year and it got the better part of almost all the major events to the point it almost become a joke. I understand its all done volountarly and misshaps do happen, but you really need to step up the scheduele following to next year. I can give things runing 5 - 10 minutes late but not half an hour to an hour.

The thing that got me wondering the most was the Petplay event and it was fun to see something that is simular to our own thing (Animal Roleplay) but rarely got to be a part of "our world" get some atention. And it was quite a bit of a crowd in that room as well. Make me think if there might be room for both simular things and expanding to other things such as Mermaiding, Brownies and such? Or is it better to keep "firewalls" between each fandom?

So now its time to get on the bus Gus and hit another city to next year. This cat will surely miss Stockholm and Infra City.
thanks 1 user thanked Gero for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/18/2019(UTC)