logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline skippyfox  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 4:51:10 PM(UTC)
skippyfox

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I had been wanting to hit up the Photoshoot for my new suit but I could never find Photoshoot hours and whenever I passed by the spot it was vacant.

There was no obvious signage pointing to the Photoshoot area - someone had to point the pipe and drape out to me and say "That's it, right there."

Times were not physically posted at or near the Photoshoot, as far as I could see.

Both the printed pocket schedule and the con book schedule were missing Photoshoot times.

It turns out the Android app does show the times, but they're a little tricky to find if you don't know where to look. There is no search box, but if you're patient you can list by "Event" and then scroll all the way down to "P". The results show start times, and you have to drill down on each start time to see the duration and which day it's on.

I can't remember if I had thought to ask Con Ops during the convention about Photoshoot times. They were situated kind of out of the way, so usually if I was over there it was for some more immediate issue I had on my mind.

Looking at the app, the Photoshoot was open for a cumulative 10 hours between Thursday and Saturday. Much like the art show, I would have expected these dedicated programming spaces to be open for at least 6 or 7 hours on each of the main days of the convention.

Thanks for listening!
thanks 1 user thanked skippyfox for this useful post.
Miles T.F. Baxxter on 3/18/2019(UTC)

Offline Gero  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 7:12:52 PM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
When in doubt - Ask Conops. Its theyre job to answer questions, big or small. Or at least point you towards those who can answer the questions. G.
Offline Timmyfox  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:38:52 AM(UTC)
Timmyfox

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I'm very sorry for this!

The opening hours were supposed to have been printed out and listed by the location. Unfortunately for whatever reason this ended up not happening. They were, like you say, however available in the app and should also have been listed on the website. The explanation for why this was (why they weren't in the conbook or pocket schedule) was because we only decided on them after these had been printed.

As for the amount of hours, we'd love to do more but unfortunately with the resources we have currently we couldn't do a whole lot more. We did still try to distribute the opening times on the most ideal hours of the day.

Thanks nevertheless for your feedback, I'll be sure to forward this with the team and we'll try our best to improve for next year!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:43:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified