logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline lh_  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:24:53 AM(UTC)
lh_

This was my first (furry) con and I had a great time!

I loved the partybus, would have loved to go more times (if it was available more than one day, but I don't know how realistic that would be).
Stopping for slightly longer would've been nice as I couldn't get through the mass of people before some started going back in, then the second I finally got through they announced we were leaving (the 30 minute break did not feel like 30 minutes).
I loved the atmosphere. The live band in the front, madness in the back as well as the bar in the middle.

Apparently Dealers Den opened early to sponsors as well, but you couldn't see the little sign until you were at the front after waiting in for as long as you would've anyways. If there was info sent out I didn't see it.

Would it be possible to maybe shift the con to start a day earlier, on monday? Me and some of the roomies had stuff on the monday that follows so we had to run off midday sunday while things were still happening. The first thing one of my friends who weren't there said when we returned was "Wait why would you start something mid-week and end it on a sunday night? You could've just taken a whole week off and started on monday and everything would've been :ok_hand:."

I missed the glögg sampling since I was waiting for the talent show to start, would've been nice to have something like a Doodle or whatever to fill out what times you would prefer to others so a schedule could be made.

Delays are understandable but they honestly got comical when it came to the opening ceremony and the talent show lol.

Thanks to everyone working during the event making it possible and the great people that made it what it is!