logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ratwolf  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:14:28 AM(UTC)
ratwolf

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
What muscles do you use to hug a person ?
http://www.youtube.com/u...l0monky6666?feature=mhee
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒

Offline Emprah  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:56:26 PM(UTC)
Emprah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
My arm muscles? I also lean forward. Lately I've learnt that it's okay to touch someone's boobs with your chest if you're hugging.

Also, this is kind of a "Don't think. Feel" thing. It's something you just know rather than can translate into how-to. Kinda like Qwop!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:57:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline ratwolf  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:25:52 AM(UTC)
ratwolf

Originally Posted by: Emprah Go to Quoted Post
My arm muscles? I also lean forward. Lately I've learnt that it's okay to touch someone's boobs with your chest if you're hugging.

I like to squeeze people when I hug them so I have never had problems with getting close to people when I am hugging them (not everyone got noticeable boobs you know :p) And I thing it would be your Deltoideus , Pectrorallis and biceps that you use the most to hug a person (and maybe trapezius "the scapular muscle")
http://www.youtube.com/u...l0monky6666?feature=mhee
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒
Offline Gero  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:49:03 PM(UTC)
Gero

I love huggies, at least as long as the other person isnt trying to squize me apart. And talking boobs and touches females are very different on that matters. Some will go crazy if you get to close and some are perfectly alright with touching and hugging as much as you like. Id guess its a chemistry thingy.
Offline Panterdjuret  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:11:48 PM(UTC)
Panterdjuret

I /generally/ like hugs and tend to be very cuddly, unless there are things about a specific person which makes me reserved or uneasy. I /always/ ask people I don't know if I may hug them if I want to hug them. I never hug strangers without spoken permission, unless they are /actively/ and /clearly/ trying to get a hug (as in: they are leaving a group which includes me and they have been in for a while, take a step towards me and open their arms), and in those cases I still prefer to ask first. Even with acquaintances that I know a bit, I prefer to ask first, and even closer friends if they are doing something or are upset about something. I never take hugs for granted.

I hug with my arms in a way that feels natural. I have no idea what the arm and hand muscles are called.

Regarding my breasts: they are kind of stuck to my chest and sticking out. They tend to come in contact with the person I hug, just like my arms and hands, but they are soft and it's usually not uncomfortable. It's nothing I really think about. They are just there and I'm too used to them to think about them much. I'm just bringing this up since Gero mentioned it.

What I /do/ think is disconcerting or unpleasant is hands that wander to my waist or lower back, or people that hug me in a way that pin my arms to my sides. Both those may make me never agree to hug the person in question again. And strangers hugging /me/ without asking first always makes me uncomfortable. (Or any other physical contact, except brushing past me in a crowd or things like that.)

TL:DR - I like giving and getting hugs as long as there is consent. My breasts just exist and I don't think much about them when I hug people. I care much about personal integrity and consent.

/Pao
Offline Rufus  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 1:49:41 PM(UTC)
Rufus

If you are not using your entire body while hugging, then you are doing it wrong!