logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline solvithor  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 1:00:01 AM(UTC)
solvithor

First of all: thank you all for making it an awesome con! :D

It was my first furry con ever, so I don't know what was usual or unusual for a con :3
But anyway, as I think almost everybody agrees on, the hotel and con staff were amazing! Always smiling and willing to help. I also heard from a friend who has been to a lot of cons that the hotel staff at NFC were the best he's seen at a con, since the hotel staff at some other cons give the attendants a funny look and find them strange. But the staff at NFC were totally into us :D

I also heard from many that the good thing about this con is how small it is, so I just hope it keeps it appeal although they're changing to a bigger hotel...
I know that a lot of people will miss this hotel!

The only thing I think could've been better, was the train instructions. A lot of the con-goers had to use the train, so more detailed info about which ticket to buy and which trains to take (where to and where from) would've been nice. Me and my friend came from Arlanda airport, and we went two times to stockholm during the con (including a journey to the vasa museum), and we ended up spending sooo much money on trains (and a ferry). Then we heard that we shouldn't have had to spend all that money because we could've gotten much cheaper tickets (for an example by buying a 5-day pass or something). Most people seemed to have some blue card which they used everywhere and was cheap, but nobody told us to buy that :(
I know you're supposed to find information yourself, but these thing can be complicated and we did ask a lot of people for help (including the info at the airport) and everybody just told us to buy single tickets...

buut anyway, it wasn't a big deal :P

One more thing, the "superior" room wasn't superior in many ways :P Buut I guess that doesn't matter since they're changing hotels :)

It also said somewhere that the superior room included access to the gym but it turned out it didn't :P (but we got a pass anyway, so it was ok;))