logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Annika Valverde  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:39:55 AM(UTC)
Annika Valverde

Hi there, my name is Annika, nickname Valverde. This year thanks to an adventure-loving friend of mine, I will be attending NFC. I an both nervous (long carride, new people, new location and so on) and yet looking foreward to it.

What is there to say about me, I am 31 years old, live in germany near cologne (moved here recently due to my love of this city and a certain wolf). I love doing all kinds of art (typical for female furries I guess) and will try to attend NFC with my suit (which will lead to my second thread in some minutes :P ).

So if you have any questions or things to say feel free! Thanks for reading and see you in Nynäshamn!

Annika

Edited by user Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:00:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline CyriilG  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:12:19 AM(UTC)
CyriilG

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello and welcome to NordicFuzzCon, Annika! :3

I can understand that you're nervous about the whole trip and especially with meeting new people as I've got social anxiety.
I've heard that this con is very welcoming, and I've felt this as well even though I have not attended NFC before now.
I hope, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy the Con.

Do you have a place where you upload your art? - I'd love to check it out ^w^

See you at the con! :3
Offline Annika Valverde  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:39:07 AM(UTC)
Annika Valverde

Oi thank you for the welcome :) I'm halfways good in meeting new people, but still am anxious of how they will be - also this is the first time I'll have to represent myself in english X)

You can find me for example on furaffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/valverde/

CU at the con!
Offline CyriilG  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:17:17 AM(UTC)
CyriilG

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Annika Valverde Go to Quoted Post
Oi thank you for the welcome :) I'm halfways good in meeting new people, but still am anxious of how they will be - also this is the first time I'll have to represent myself in english X)

You can find me for example on furaffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/valverde/

CU at the con!

Ah I see, well I don't think you're alone with this being the first time they present themselves in english, and sure the official language will be english at NFC, but there will be a lot of attendees from Germany (Seems to be 32 at the moment) so you'll have people to speak german with if that makes you more comfortable ^^.

Sweet art, I'm watching you now! ^w^
Offline sfw  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:27:30 PM(UTC)
sfw

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Welcome aboard! I can understand why you picked Cologne, it's a really nice place to wander around.
Offline clover  
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 9:53:34 PM(UTC)
clover

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hello and welcome aboard NordicFuzzCon Annika,

I wish you a safe and pleasant travel up north to the Fuzz. I really hope you'll enjoy both Sweden and NFC. We will try our best to make you have a blast at the con so you can get back home with lots of good memories.

Cheers !
Offline Miles T.F. Baxxter  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 5:48:51 PM(UTC)
Miles T.F. Baxxter

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hello and welcome to both the forum and the convention, Valverde! Hope you'll have fun.

You have some lovely art! Will you be in the Dealers Den as well, or contributing something to the Art Show?
"Sometimes the thing you think will cause you to lose friends and feel left out, can actually be the thing that helps you make your closest friends and realize how special you are."
~ Twilight Sparkle
Offline ratwolf  
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2015 4:54:35 PM(UTC)
ratwolf

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hallo
http://www.youtube.com/u...l0monky6666?feature=mhee
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒