logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ShioriShi  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 5:45:54 AM(UTC)
ShioriShi

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Not really much to say, as most cons this has had a few hickups but hey its a con so its to be expected.
I do like the new hotel it feels more spacious, though perhaps a bit cold at times (we need a con during summer I guess).
Though the main thing that could be improved for next year is the information. Maybe I'm a idiot but I did never really
figure out what trainstation to get off at, so ended up in Nynäshamn and had to call a friend to get to know it was the wrong
station, and then a 30min wait for train back. Also please please please, give the game section some more atention on the web.
I know its not a huge part of the con but its still a feature the is apriciated and as such should get a bit more atention.

Offline Rico_Otter  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 8:18:26 PM(UTC)
Rico_Otter

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
More information is never bad, sorry to hear about the cold of your room, you should have contacted the hotel staff to try fix that.
When it comes to the cold in the lobby, one of the front doors broke, and a lot of people keep runing in and out witch made the area coolder the others.

you cant lock people in from going outdoors you know, and fursuiters do need to cool down somtimes..
Offline ShioriShi  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 11:31:16 PM(UTC)
ShioriShi

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Rico_Otter Go to Quoted Post
More information is never bad, sorry to hear about the cold of your room, you should have contacted the hotel staff to try fix that.
When it comes to the cold in the lobby, one of the front doors broke, and a lot of people keep runing in and out witch made the area coolder the others.

you cant lock people in from going outdoors you know, and fursuiters do need to cool down somtimes..

Haha.. we can't? Why not? :P And mah I did not have a room, but it was a bit chilly in general is all.
Offline Rico_Otter  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2015 10:46:41 PM(UTC)
Rico_Otter

Originally Posted by: ShioriShi Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rico_Otter Go to Quoted Post

Haha.. we can't? Why not? :P And mah I did not have a room, but it was a bit chilly in general is all.

Get a room next time! its worth it! and you get food too!
Offline Xanadu  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 6:13:44 PM(UTC)
Xanadu

In general, if you're going to have fursuiters it is probably better to have the hotel a bit on the chilly side. Health and safety reasons.