logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Experi  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 5:54:44 PM(UTC)
Experi

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello!

I'm Experimentonomen and i've never been to a convention before(apart from the kind where manufacturers show off their products), only discovered the furry fandom and the existance of these conventions a few weeks ago.

All in all it looks like alot of fun from what i've seen on youtube, so if all goes my way im considering visiting NordicFuzzcon 2016.

Offline mindmusic  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 4:06:00 PM(UTC)
mindmusic

NFC is a small/medium con compared to other ones so its probably a good start for your first con + theres a lot of swedish furs to talk to if youre totally new to the whole community ^^
Hoppas vi ses där! *wave*
Offline Experi  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 6:49:19 PM(UTC)
Experi

I am going if everything works out with work employment and all that stuff.

Currently im work practicing(arbetsträning) at a small recycling buissness and there are plans for me getting employed there through the city(anställd via kommunen), the question is if that will happen before febuary 7'th or not, from what i understand it was supposed to happen within my first three months at the place, it has now been almost a year.

If i do get to go, i plan on making my first visit a single day by taking a early morning train that arrives around opening time or atleast early enough that i dont miss out on too much of the first day opening cermony and all that, and take a afternoon/night train home as the day is wrapping up/when i get kicked out.

My plan is to spend the minimum amount of money possible. Downside with the single day pass is the restricted access so im not sure if i can attend the various lectures/panels like those i've seen on youtube.

I'm also very shy so its very unlikely that i'd say anything to anyone, unless they walk up to me and say something like "Hello! I'm the guy you talked to on the forum/furaffinity/deviantart/youtube/twitter" or something like that, then i may shyly respond.
Offline Experi  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 9:30:09 PM(UTC)
Experi

Looks like i will not be able to attend this year after all, not only because of insufficent funds, but also because registrations have now closed due to fire regulations.

Better luck next year.

Another goal of mine was to learn to draw anthro and such before going, but that dident happen either so... yeah.

It would have been great fun to get to meet the furries i've had contact with on youtube/deviantart/furaffinity, like Keenora and Mindmusic, but things doesent always work out the way you plan.
Offline Experi  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 8:25:13 PM(UTC)
Experi

And one year has passed and i finally made it to my first NFC and had a blast!

Thank you all for putting up with me(ScrapTheFox) at the con.

Btw i filmed alot at the con and is wondering what i am allowed to upload and not, not to mention that i have no clue how to do any kinda video editing.
Offline First Wolf  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:48:03 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Good to know all your trials of getting a job and finding enough money for the convention all turned out well for you. And that your shyness did not stop you from having a blast.

Hope to see you 2018!
May the fur be with you!
Offline Experi  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:55:12 PM(UTC)
Experi

Unfortunately i was not able to get a room at infra city, so i had to opt for another scandic hotel a 30 minute walk away, which meant i couldent stay as late as i would have wanted, it literally hurt to leave at 9-9:15PM when there was still full on action, so that i would be back at my hotel before they locked their doors for the night.