logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kelliegator  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 10:47:23 PM(UTC)
kelliegator

Hello, as you can obviously tell from my username, I'm Kellie Gator. But Kellie will do just fine, of course. :P

I was just randomly browsing bookmarks on my phone and learned that the next NordicFuzzCon is pretty close to me so I felt like I'd be an idiot for not going, so I recently registered for the con and just wanted to say hi here, as well.

My main goal for the con is to meet other furs, since I feel kinda lonely as a Swedish fur. I've chatted with other nordic furs, but... barely anyone from Sweden. So I'm hoping to make friends or at least have a good time. And geek out about furries, of course.

Nice to meet y'all!

Offline OmniSable  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 7:01:49 AM(UTC)
OmniSable

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi, Kellie! Nice to meet you!

I guess you will have plenty of opportunities to meet Swedish furs, cuz 1 out 3 are from Sweden, according to the statistics. And more than a half are from Nordic countries. 8)
Offline kelliegator  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 1:01:44 PM(UTC)
kelliegator

Originally Posted by: OmniSable Go to Quoted Post
Hi, Kellie! Nice to meet you!

I guess you will have plenty of opportunities to meet Swedish furs, cuz 1 out 3 are from Sweden, according to the statistics. And more than a half are from Nordic countries. 8)

Really? :o

I only seem to find enough Swedish furs to count on one hand. I know the others are out there but I haven't found 'em. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, or living on Gotland is a big problem. >w>
Offline OmniSable  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 6:43:51 PM(UTC)
OmniSable

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Quote:
or living on Gotland is a big problem.

Oh... don't worry. I myself don't know many furs even though I live in Moscow, where their concentration is the highest in the Slavic world. BigGrin
Offline staghorne  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 1:51:08 AM(UTC)
staghorne

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
There are plenty of Swedish furs around; you just need to look in the right places. ^^

At the moment, Stockholm has the biggest furry concentration in the country, with monthly meets, other occasional events such as bowling, and, of course, NFC.

Feel free to pop by; we don't bite! :P