logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rattie  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:59:14 PM(UTC)
Rattie

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi there!
My name is Rattie. I am a Danish furry, and 1016 is going to be first NFC. I have been part of the fandom since 2011, and I went mostly to Eurofurence, so I am corious on how this will differ from that one.

I really love meeting new people, especially if they're nice :D - I have a very rat like personality, and really love those little critters. And I often hear 'how well my fursona fits me'. A true compliment. But it too made me consider whether or not I am therian. Human on the outside, rat onthe inside :P It is just a feel of being in the wrong form, and a childrish longing for that anthropomorphic rat shape - but aren't all a bit childrish after all? :P

In my spare time I am a amateur actor in one theatre, and a stage tecnician in another. I love to sing, and sing a choir as well - oh yeah, and I play the saxophone *does the epic sax guy thing* :)

I hope you all had a nice Christmas Eve, and wish you a happy new year. Did you receive that e-mail about putting out cheese for Mousie? I took the initiative to make this movie as what could happen if you did :3

LINK TO MOVIE: https://youtu.be/ruw6vu3rSKc

Offline sfw  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2016 6:30:47 PM(UTC)
sfw

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Greetings and welcome aboard, I hope you will enjoy yourself at Nordic this year.