logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Ekorren  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 12:04:22 AM(UTC)
Ekorren

This year, we will have Nordicfuzzcon's first International Snack Exchange! This is a popular event at many conventions, and to make it a success I will need your help. :) Anyone who is interested, please bring snacks or drinks that you feel represent your country, region or culture, and share them with your fellow con-goers to show them a little bit about what life is like in your corner of the world.

The snacks can be anything from candy to exotic sausages and cheeses, and all things inbetween (within reason, of course). Some basic no-nos would be anything with high alcohol content and things with overly pungent aromas. We don't want to scare anyone away with stinkfish soufflés. ;)

For a convenient way to show what place your food is from, and to give them a little description in written form, please consider printing and using these handy signs, generously provided by Henrieke (Made for EF, but she agreed to let us use them too): [Signs]

The location will be the hotel restaurant, and the event runs between 15:00 and 17:00 on Thursday, March 3. I hope to see as many of you there as possible! :D

In you have any questions, please post them here or send me a message at ostrinus@gmail.com or @Ostrinus on twitter.

Many thanks for reading!
/Ekorren, the yellow squirrel

Offline Flookie  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 7:48:53 PM(UTC)
Flookie

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
me and maz are there and we bring some stuff from switzerland! :3

- swiss chocolate
- tete du moine (a special cheese)
- Rivella (a special swiss drink)

Laugh
thanks 1 user thanked Flookie for this useful post.
Ekorren on 3/1/2016(UTC)
Offline Ekorren  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:55:57 AM(UTC)
Ekorren

Perfect! I can't wait to check those out! :D

I'm bringing some swedish candies among other things, and something a little more northern - reindeer jerky!
Offline Morgrim  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 3:11:55 PM(UTC)
Morgrim

It's not much, but I'll bring some "pralines" from Norrköping - Sweden.
They were locally produced, until the "Candelia" factory shut down in the 90's..