logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Timmyfox  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 9:27:40 PM(UTC)
Timmyfox

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Well, I am not really a fox of many words so I'll keep it short;
It was WONDERFUL!

Many great panels, a ton of great people, wonderful atmosphere etc.
Achievements, blip system and treasure hunt were all great! BLIP!

If I have to complain about something, it's probably that the distribution of panels perhaps could've been a little better. In particular; the second panel with Silverfox coincided with the "Storyteller's circle" panel AND fursuit games meaning that I could watch only one of them. The last 30 minutes of the art show also coincided with these panels so I was unable to go through with my original plan of ninjaing a piece I really wanted by placing a final bid in the last minute. Instead I had to simply place my bid before going to the panel and hope no one would bid over me in those remaining 30 minutes.

There were also a lot of great panels in the first day - almost too many. The later days seemed more relaxed with only a few panels going on per day. I have both positive and negative thoughts on that since the first day felt quite cluttered with panels (which is bad because I was interested in several of them but didn't wanna 'overbook' myself) but at the same time it meant that the other days were very relaxed (even the few panels that were in these often coincided with each other unfortunately, like the Saturday having two 'highlight' panels coincide with each other).

I suppose the timings for the Fuzzbus could've been better too. Since I did early arrival and late departure it didn't really affect me too much (apart from that I wouldn't have minded arriving a little earlier and leaving a little later) but, for those who arrived and left on the 'standard' convention days, I feel a bit sorry for them for missing the "Meet the Guest of Honor" panel and (part) of the opening ceremony (at least for those staying at the second hotel) as well as those missing out on the last bit of the closing ceremony.

To summarize:
Cheese party!
BLIP!
BLIP!
Achievement unlocked!

All in all, I had a wonderful time and am very much looking forward to returning next year! I do not a single bit regret super sponsoring!