logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gero  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:13:08 AM(UTC)
Gero

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
First of all Id like to give a huge thankyou to Twospotz for the opertunity to be a Jellicle cat together with her. As some of you do know I am a huge fan of the musical Cats and Id like to think it was the first time NFC saw that sort of animal costume here. And cudos to everyone that respected my no hugs policy that day since I didnt wanted to accidently smear any furries with leftovers from my make up.

Thaughts:

-This years event scheduele seemed both less thick and more conguested than last years. I am sure things can be worked over to make it less conquested next year.

-Being a person that went back and forth to my home on the evenings I really aprophiated that most major events where set during daytime, aka pre dinnertime. The only real things I felt I missed was the FGT and the Zootopia movie events together with the art auction.

-I really enjoyed the Strut Youre Stuff event and would like to see it evolve into a fully fledged masqerade competition like they have in US.

-The large and small panel room was better sized and specially the large one seemed less conquested and more roomy this year as compared to previous one.

-Ive missed the "events in this room" scheduele from the years in Handen. It was easy to just walk to a event room and see whats up there when youre checking for events you want to visit.

-Having a major event before the opening cermony was generally a good idea, however I would have enjoyed a second "meet the GOH" event during the conventions for thoose that couldnt make it there before the OC.

-Ive missed a dating event for us thats singles (or open minded) during the con. Would love to meet and chat with other furries that you know are in the market for a date or a relationship, or just looking for friends.

-The staff was superfriendly and I really enjoyed the lobby staff collorfull wigs and ears at the opening day. This hotell will be missed next year and I can hope that next one will be as good as this.

Offline kamuniak  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:02:00 PM(UTC)
kamuniak

Originally Posted by: Gero Go to Quoted Post

-Ive missed a dating event for us thats singles (or open minded) during the con. Would love to meet and chat with other furries that you know are in the market for a date or a relationship, or just looking for friends.

Ooh, I'd like this event :) Even thought I have wild guess of male/female ratio :D
Website -- Twitter -- Fur Affinity -- Livejournal -- Avatar by Dolphiana
Offline Rico_Otter  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 2:57:48 PM(UTC)
Rico_Otter

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kamuniak Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Gero Go to Quoted Post

Ooh, I'd like this event :) Even thought I have wild guess of male/female ratio :D

Or to many guys trying to hit on the rare straight ones! *snickers*

But yes I don't see anything bad with this panel suggestion