logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline KaiTehFox  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 11:57:41 AM(UTC)
KaiTehFox

Hello, thanks for viewing this thread!

My name is Kai, and long story short, I need to find people to room with me c: I've got super early arrival all the way through late departure. I'm a suiter, very hygienic, and social~! If anyone is interested, feel free to comment or send PM's!

Thank you!

Edit- I'm looking for fuzzies with super early arrival aaaall the way to late departure, so that no one gets moved around or has any trouble with the room! The roomshare has almost been filled up, we just need one more fuzzy!

Including myself, right now this roomshare has Four out of Five people!

Edited by user Sunday, October 23, 2016 11:40:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Updating info

Offline Woxy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:39:35 PM(UTC)
Woxy

I am also looking for people for party room early arriwal, late departure. Here's a picture of my old fursuit (making new head):
Woxy
Offline TyrGlauceus  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:31:26 PM(UTC)
TyrGlauceus

P E R F E C T! Just what I've been looking for :D I too have a family part room im gonna stay in, from super early to late. I'd love to join^^

A little about myself: Very social and weird, love to get to know ppl. I have dspd, which is why a party room suits me very well^^ social drinker, artist, tea lover, ferret owner, likes all types of music so to say, mild(+) chronic depression, did i say i was weird? xP
Offline KaiTehFox  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 11:22:20 AM(UTC)
KaiTehFox

Bump! This roomshare is still 2/5 c:
Offline abby-fennec  
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 12:30:54 AM(UTC)
abby-fennec

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
My friend Shaddi and khirsha have Family Superior - PARTY, 5 people and need a roommate. Sadly they dont have a Username to send you too on Telegram but you can send me on telegram @abbyFennec on telegram and i can share the contacts with you :3
Im Abby Fennec from Iceland and im the Admin of http://www.icelandfurs.org
Offline KaiTehFox  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 11:38:14 PM(UTC)
KaiTehFox

Another bump/update! This roomshare is now 4 of 5 occupants~! We need one more fuzzy, preferably someone with super early arrival and late departure!

Message and/or pm me if you're interested!