logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline First Wolf  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 6:50:04 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello, folks and furs.

I recently got the digitigrade stilts I ordered from https://www.digilegs.com/ and been trying to set it up, so it fits me and that takes quite a long time, so I got tired in my legs before I got it right, so I will tinker with the settings again later.

I was just wondering if anyone else has any knowledge or experience with using digitigrade stilts and wanted to exchange what good and bad memories you have with the stilts.

My original idea was to use a fursuit while walking with the stilts, but I know now that is going to be a while before I can walk around safely on stilts, I may even forget the idea of using a head unless the vision is well above average for normal heads.
Good thing I tested the stilts close to my bed, it is very tall so I don't fall too long when I manage to fall in the right direction.
May the fur be with you!

Offline First Wolf  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:17:12 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Finally got the legs set up right, had to read the instruction manual, uhf!
I have fallen the wrong direction once already, no harm done, but it will be a long while before I can safely walk around with them, not to mention I us muscles in an unusual way, so I tire really fast in my legs, will need to work on that too.
May the fur be with you!
Offline sfw  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 10:36:55 PM(UTC)
sfw

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
They take a lot of practice to get used to wearing.