logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ZombieHero  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 6:58:32 PM(UTC)
ZombieHero

Hi! We are two long time friends who are looking for one roomie in our 3 person room (main days only).

We're both fursuiters, and this is our first furry convention, but we're friendly and weird so I'm sure we'll fit right in. Both of us are trans, so we need you to respect that. We're Swedish and speak Swedish and English fluently, as well as that we can understand a little bit of Japanese and German.

We are looking for someone who wants their hotel room to be a calm safe space to retreat to. This means no drinking in the room, and no bringing people into the room (except for very specific circumstances, and not for an extended period of time). We want it to be a space that we have only to ourselves where we can chill out, retreat, and recharge. We will likely fall asleep quite late (1-5am) and get up fairly late (10am-1pm). Keeping the room as dark and quiet as possible when someone is sleeping is very important. We would strongly prefer you to not be a smoker or use very strong fragrances such as distinct perfumes and hairspray as I have asthma.

You can message me here or on Telegram (ZombieHero) if you'd like to talk more.

Best regards,
Linda and Max

Edited by user Saturday, December 31, 2016 3:41:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified