logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline chama  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:48:14 PM(UTC)
chama

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
And we're back again, this time cooperating with a new event called the Maid Café. The first day of the two that the Maid Café is open, this will be the same event, adding some fursuit fun to the relaxed music-and-tasty-things event.

We still need musicians, of course. Specifically, we want you! If you play an instrument or sing, we would like you to help out entertaining the café visitors. Furry related material and own songs are extra welcome, of course! We are musicians from mere beginners up to the very experienced. We do this because we love music and we love making and performing it.

If you need or would like assistance such as accompaniment, or would like to offer it to others, do reply to this thread. Don't be afraid to ask! We've had some great collaborations in the past.

It's going to be easier to arrange the event if we know about you wanting to participate in advance so please send a PM, reply to this thread or mail to chama@chama.se about it!

If you happen to be a maid volunteer for the Maid Café but still want to perform music at the Music Café,a good tip is to volunteer to be a maid on the second day of the Maid Café.

Two questions come up frequently: If you are just going to sing a known commercial song to a backing track, it's kareoke, and we recommend the Fureoke event for this. And if you just have a playback track, consider playing some parts of it live. It makes it so much more alive on stage!

We will have all the standard technical equipment in place. I know that the following will be available, more to come. If you have any questions or requests regarding equipment and assistance, just ask.

• Piano
  • Bass
  • Electroacoustic guitar
  • DI for other guitars
  • Mixer
  • PA
  • Microphones with stands
  • Music stands
  • Computer
  • Lots and lots of cables
  • Small instruments such as glockenspiel, tambourine, etc.

Hope to see you all at the Furry Music Café!

Offline ShaneAlexander  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:27:22 AM(UTC)
ShaneAlexander

Wow!!
I am so glad to heard about the event 'Maid Café'. and I hope the event is so interesting by adding some fursuit fun to the relaxed music-and-tasty-things event. Will get a great appreciation for your skill and best musicians from mere beginners up to the very experienced. Thank you so much for this post. I have accessed this post unexpectedly. Actually I was in search of a writing help and I am so happy to day. Because I got a better writing help from reviews of essay writing service and its very helpful too.
Offline First Wolf  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 2:54:38 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Next year I shall remember to not come alone, it was a rather transparent feeling to be all alone (not including the other guests) and getting served by a human male person.
Get me the girl servers! or at least someone who is hiding his face enough to look like a female.
I also saw some tables had a whole jug of milk, could not find that on the menu, assuming it was part of the tea options.
May the fur be with you!