logo
Hello Guest! In order to post you need to login with your NordicFuzzCon account.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Eagle  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 11:11:22 AM(UTC)
Eagle

I've never encountered a convention rooming signup system like this before, and the answers page helps some... but I just had a few more questions.. ^_^

If I signed up (and paid) for a room, I have to stay with that room count, yes? (such as 2 to a room, 4 to a room, those are my only choices I am guessing)

The "My Account" section shows my rooming type, and the Status Column says "missing" so I am wondering what happens after this. Here are my guesses:

- I can try to find other people with the same room count and see if there are available room shares to which I can inquire
- I could open my own room share and see if people inquire to my room share
- I could do nothing and the con says it will randomly assign me to a room share

Did I guess right? Anything else I should know, or suggestions?

Offline First Wolf  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 3:57:17 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
You do not need to find people with the same room type and count, but you is encouraged to find room share with people you know or will know from the forum or other media you communicate with other attendees of the convention.

If it is a party room you will need to share with other party room of the same room type and count.
If you write the exact type of room you will be using, and if you come early, super early or stay late you can ask in this section of the forum if there is anyone who would want to join your room, just make sure the one who sent the first request is ok with being the coordinator of the room share.
Early, super early and late room share need to be planned separately because of the way the hotel and the convention are running.

This is the first time for me as well, I have just been interpreting the room share in this fashion after getting a 6man room together.

Hope it helps, yours truly:
Mr. Wolf.
May the fur be with you!
Offline Eagle  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 11:59:47 AM(UTC)
Eagle

Wow.. a 6 person room! Congratulations! (and thanks for the reply)

Originally Posted by: First Wolf Go to Quoted Post
This is the first time for me as well, I have just been interpreting the room share in this fashion after getting a 6man room together.
Hope it helps, yours truly:
Mr. Wolf.

Offline First Wolf  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 2:52:56 PM(UTC)
First Wolf

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Some family, some friends, it quickly added up to 6.
May the fur be with you!